Friday, October 26, 2012

DIY Organizer Bins

You may remember my tutorial on turning diaper and shoe boxes into Decorative Storage Bins. Now I have a collection of cool boxes for the girl's room. Once we move I will be redoing the girl's room in pink and zebra.

When I was looking for toy storage options I came across some I liked...

                                                                         $24 each

                                                           Or these cute ones for $30 each

Obviously I can't afford that. So I got several rolls of patterned duct tape for about $4 each and took boxes I had sitting around and created these...

Cost less than $8 for all. Suuweet!

1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I am quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!
    Also visit my blog - design

    ReplyDelete