1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 15oz container ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg (beaten)
1 tsp basil
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 jar or can pasta sauce
1/2 lb ground beef or sausage
1. Preheat oven to 375. Heat water in a pot to a boil. Start browning ground beef or sausage.
2. While the above is taking place, mix filling ingredients and stick in fridge while you prepare the rest.
3. Add lasagna noodles to the boiling water. Don't break, just push down into the water as they get softer. Drizzle some olive oil in there as well to prevent sticking. When ground beef is browned, drain and add pasta sauce. Cook sauce on low, stirring occasionally. Cook noodles until tender but still slightly firm. (Dont overcook as they will continue to cook when you put them in the oven and you don't want them to get soggy.)
4. When noodles are done cooking, drain and lay out on tinfoil or wax paper. Layer 1/3 of the meat sauce on the bottom of a glass baking dish. Take a spoonful of filling and spread down the length of the noodle. Roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
5. Continue until baking dish is full. Pour rest of sauce over the noodles. Top with mozzarella. Bake for 30 min or until hot and bubbly.