Cutie Pie Aaron
8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
2 tablespoons butter
2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
3 cups milk
16 oz. cool whip
1 large pack of Oreos
1. Cream together butter and cream cheese.
2. In a seperate bowl, mix pudding and milk.
3. Mix the above two mixtures together, then fold in cool whip.
4. In a food processor, process oreos until they look like dirt.
5. In a casserole dish layer 1/3 of the oreos on the bottom. Then spread pudding/cool whip mixture evenly on top. Next, top with remaining oreos and spread evenly.
6. Place gummy worms on top however you like. We pressed a few in deep so they looked like they were coming up from the ground. Have fun with it!