Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lace shirt, skinny jeans and boots

Yesterday the girls and I ran errands all morning then met with the hubs for lunch at the park. It was cool out so I was excited to wear my boots for the first time this fall. The weather has been beautiful lately, warmish but with a cool, crisp breeze. I hope it lasts for a while!

Some inspiration for my look...
Victoria Beckham
 
Lace shirt from J. Jill (but this is $40 yurrgh!)

 
This is a cute outfit for when its cool outside but not yet cold. Slightly dressy for looking nice enough to go out but versatile and comfy enough to play with the kids at the park. Like this haha!

Hair- Twisted up in a clip
Lace shirt- Rue 21
Studded bracelet- Hot Topic clearance rack
Owl necklace- Claire's clearance rack
Skinny Jeans- Refuge by Charlotte Russe via Found in a storage unit (score!)
Boots- Forever 21 via Ebay

1 comment: