Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekend Trip to Charlotte and Panthers Game

We had a great weekend. We drove up to Charlotte on Saturday, where my Granpa Dan and Grandma Bede live. We also got to see my great grandparents Pop and Mama. My Grandma watched the girls so Steven and I could get an evening away and attend a Panthers game with my Grandpa and his friend. This was my second NFL game. I went to a Panthers game when I was about 13 or 14 so I don't remember it tooo well. Steven and I had a lot of fun! If you have never attended an NFL game you should, at least once in your lifetime! Of course you will always have to deal with those rowdy, drunk fans that make idiots of themselves, but otherwise its so fun and exciting!
Before the game, the Purrcussion team!
 
My love and I with Sir Purr!
Pre-game pics
 
My favorite Quaterback Cam Newton doing his Superman move.

No comments:

Post a Comment