4 bananas sliced
3 cups of milk
2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
1 8oz package cream cheese
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 box of Nilla Wafers
1 container Cool Whip
1. Layer Nilla Wafers across the bottom of a glass baking dish. Slice bananas and layer over Nilla wafers.
3. Put softened cream cheese, and condensed milk into a mixing bowl.
(I doubled the recipe which is why there are 2 cream cheese blocks)
4. Beat these ingredients with handheld mixer and slowly fold in the Cool whip.
5. Add pudding to cool whip/cream cheese mixture. Stir until fully combined.
6. Pour over bananas and nilla wafers and spread evenly. Top with nilla wafers.
7. You can serve immediately but tastes best after chilled in the fridge for several hours.