Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My top "Liked" and "Pinned" Posts

It's been 6 months since I started this blog. Since it's halfway through to my first year I'd like to go back and review some of my reader voted favourite posts. Just in case you have missed anything!

 
Top 5 Pins with the most "Likes"
 These are the pins that got the most likes. I'm assuming people thought they were great ideas!

 
A twist on regular lasagna
 
I wanted zebra toy bins to match the theme of my girls room. I couldn't find anything cheap so decided to make my own. Really easy to do!
 
A yummy healthy smoothie. Very popular in the Fall.
 
Tangled Party Place Setting
My daughter had a "Tangled" birthday party. Everyone loved the place settings I did for the kids.

Peppermint Mocha Trifle
A mix of coffee and peppermint flavoured trifle. I love everything peppermint during the holidays, so this is a favourite holiday dessert.


Top 5 "Repinned" Posts

The Lasagna Roll Ups from above repinned 29 times.

The DIY Organizer Bins repinned 16 times

15 Activities to do in a Hotel room repinned 14 times
I listed 15 activities to do with kids when you are stuck in a hotel room.

Healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie from above repinned 14 times

12 Chores for Toddlers/Preschoolers repinned 5 times
12 chores that toddlers and/or pre-schoolers should be able to do. In our house we believe that everyone works together, that's what family is all about. Even toddlers aren't too young to do simple chores. It helps them feel needed and an important part of the family. It also helps foster a sense of responsibility, ultimately making life lessons easier for them when they get older.

Hey it might be a little egotistical of me but I always feel like I'm getting a pat on the back every time someone re-pins something I've pinned. If you are a member of Pinterest do you get that feeling too?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment