1/2 an onion
2 garlic cloves
1 cup raw uncooked spinach
1/2 cup cheese (feta, mozzarella, pepper jack)
3 tbsp butter
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 400. Heat oil in small pan on medium heat. Chop onion and garlic and add to pan. Saute until soft, add spinach and cook until spinach is wilted all the way.
2. Place onion/spinach mixture into bowl. Add cheese, salt and pepper and stir. In my picture I have the velveeta shreds but DONT use this kind. I only used it because I didn't realize I had bought it instead of kraft. Velveeta is nasty!
3. Melt butter in pan used for onions, take off heat and add breadcrumbs, basil and oregano. Stir.
4. Cut a slit in the chicken lengthwise and not all the way through, almost like a book.
5. Stuff the spinach mixture into the chicken, letting it overflow a bit.
6. Drizzle olive oil in a pan, rub it around a bit to coat. Place chicken, stuffing side up in the pan and cover with bread crumbs. Bake about 25 min or until juices run clear.