Saturday, September 29, 2012

National Coffee Day

Hey! Guess what today is? Yep National Coffee Day. A silly, but for us coffee addicts, a very important day. Mmm I love love love coffee. For Christmas last year my hubby got me a Mr. Coffee Kuerig machine. I did the K-cups for a bit and while they are so convenient they are expensive. I ended up getting this reusable cup which you can fill, brew, rinse out and repeat. Saves a bunch of money and you know I like that!
 
 
Well since its all about coffee day here is a roundup of some of my fav coffee recipes.


Iced Coffee Recipe

Homemade French Vanilla Coffe creamer

Copycat Mocha Frappuccino

Pumpkin Spice Syrup for Pumkin Spice Latte

Homemade Pumpkin Coffee creamer

White Choco latte

Amaretto Fudge Cappuccina



No comments:

Post a Comment