Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mess Free Painting Project

My girls love to paint. They also love to make huge messes I spend way too much time cleaning up. So naturally my usual responses to thier pleadings to paint is usually "Not right now", "Maybe later" or "Isn't there ANYthing else you want to do?" If you are like me and dread the mess that comes with painting try this activity. Did I mention its a somewhat quiet activity too?

All you need to do is take a ziplock bag, put 1-3 blobs of paint inside. Use a few different colors, and make sure they don't mix yet. Seal the bag, tape it to the table at the top and bottom using painters tape. I didn't have painters tape so I taped it to a paper bag instead, which is also a good option.
 
Kids love to squish the paint around. We also drove some toy cars over the paint to make different patterns.


No comments:

Post a Comment