Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Big News for the Brownings!

You may have noticed I haven't been posting too much lately. The hubs got orders to California so we will be moving very soon! It's a bit stressful trying to get all our stuff organized and everything lined up for when we get to Cali. We have quite a bit of stuff left over from when we did storage auctions. Its the stuff thats hard to sell like decor, clothes, books and mismatched furniture. We have had several yardsales and donated a bunch to needy families but there is still so much stuff left over. I'll probably just end up taking the rest to Goodwill. Anyway, I probably won't be posting too much until we get on the road to Cali. And then you will get to read about all our adventures traveling across country :) I'm pretty excited about that part.

On another note, I've been watching this show on National Geographic, called Doomsday Preppers. It is pretty interesting! Some of these people are a bit over the top, but I certainly think it doesn't hurt to be prepared. I could definitely see an anarchy following an economic collapse. But even preparing for a natural disaster is good. I've got to do a better job of that, so in the near future we plan on stocking up on food and water, weapons and survival gear.

So what do YOU think about "Prepping?"

No comments:

Post a Comment