Sunday, November 4, 2012

Date Night to Outback

We were given a giftcard to Outback, so the hubs and I got to go on a date night. It has been quite a while since we have been able to get away, just the two of us, so this was very special. We started off with an appetizer. I had the Seared Ahi Tuna. It was absolutely delicious! It came with two dipping sauces: wasabi vinagrette and a creamy ginger soy sauce. I went back and forth with dipping, I couldn't decide which one I liked best!

 
Steven had the coconut shrimp. He was too scared to try my raw tuna hehe!

 
Next we ordered our meal. I had the blue cheese chopped salad. I absolutely adore the candied pecans and the blue cheese. Its kind of a sweet and sour mix. Yum Yum!

 
Steven had the ribeye with a loaded baked potatoe. I did get a few weird looks for taking pics of my food haha!
 
We were way to full to have dessert, but we had an absolutely marvelous time. It was so nice to just sit and talk and eat without any interruptions!
 
 
All dressed up for date night!
Necklace-Claires (clearance rack)
2 fer Shirt-Rue 21
Jeans-Wet Seal via Goodwill
Brown Boots-Gianni Bini via Ebay
 
I did this pic in black and white so you can see the detail in this shirt. Its super pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment