I didn't have time to round up another project so instead I'm going to post a recipe for a yummy taco ring I made last night. It's Valentinsy right? Spicy taco meat? Ok maybe not so much but whatev!
1lb ground beef
1 pack taco seasoning
1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 packages crescent rolls
All the fixin's like lettuce, tomato sour cream, onions ect.
1. Brown and drain ground beef. Add taco seasoning and 2 tablespoons water to the meat. Mix well. Add 1-2 cups of cheese. Mix again and set aside.
2. Arrange triangles of dough into a star pattern like so. I usually end up having one or two triangles left over which I just roll up and throw on the pan beside the ring.
3. Spoon the beef mixture around the widest portions of the ring.
4. Flip the triangles over and smush into the ring like so.
5. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until browned. Top with lettuce, tomato, whatever you like on your tacos!