Thursday, January 2, 2014

Things I'm Lovin' Thursday

Another Things I'm Loving Thursday!



I got this amazing lipbalm for Christmas. It's called EOS and it comes in several different flavors. I got the honeydew melon and I'm completely in love. The shape is weird but it feels amazing on the lips. Even the stars are obsessed!


I'm not a big fan of lipstick, I think it looks unnatural and I'm always afraid it's going to rub off on something. I did find this awesome lipbalm called Just Bitten Kissable by Revlon. It's not too "lipstick" looking and the color is very natural. I got the color "sweetheart" and it looks great with my complexion.

Dr. Who Marathon! Hubby and I had a marathon of Dr. Who during Christmas break. I got my oldest girl really into the series. I have to say though, after the 9th doctor the 10th doctor was rather disappointing. I guess I'll get used to him as the episodes go on.


Leather jackets. There is just something about a leather jacket that makes you feel sexy and powerful. I had a giftcard to Charlotte Russe and got a leather jacket that was on sale. Can't wait to show you in my next outfit post!

 Something I'm not liking...

Uhg seems like I've been plagued by hypocrites lately. My sister-in-law Jackie seems to have quite a few opinions about my life and no problem expressing them to the world even though she clearly knows nothing except what her bff tells her. Does she ever bother to get the whole story? Nope. A couple years ago we paid some of her bills and she repays us with not so much as a thank you. I mean seriously don't act like you are this good, Christian person if you treat other people like crap.

1 comment:

  1. I think I own every single one of those Revlon lip balms, although I must admit that I don't wear them very often... I need to though! And I am equally as obsessed with the EOS lip balm, except for the fact that every time I buy one I usually find it in a fight with my dog and let me tell you, my dog wins every. single. time...

    ReplyDelete