Thursday, January 23, 2014

Product Review- Microfiber Gloves

I was sent these super warm gloves to review! I love them. I've been wearing them lately when I walk my daughter to school. The mornings have been chilly the past couple days and I like to look on my phone while waiting for Serenity's school to start. These gloves are specially made to be interactive with a smartphone without being taken off.


They feature:


-Lint free, Static free, Odor free
-Any finger activation
-Touchscreen cleaning
-Microfiber


They are also washable and durable which is a must for a busy mom. They will work on any electronic touchscreen and clean it without scratching. The fingertips are made from specially designed fibers that allow touchscreen activation.


You can check them out here http://www.shoplet.com/Master-Caster-SMARTer-Dual-Action-Microfiber-Gloves/MAS18041/spdv



No comments:

Post a Comment