Friday, September 13, 2013

Review-Match DNA Certified Organic Matcha Tea


I was sent this bag of powdered organic match green tea. If you are a green tea drinker, or just a tea drinker in general you need to try this stuff! It's packed full of good stuff for ya!

"One glass of MatchaDNA™ may be the equivalent of 10 glasses of green tea in terms of its nutritional value and antioxidant content." Wow, that's a lot of antioxidants in one glass! The cool thing is the package comes with 34 smaller packets that are easy to open and poor into hot water for a hot glass of tea. I like to sweeten mine with just a bit with sugar. Not into hot tea? Add a packet or even two to a shake. I add one to my vanilla protein shake and although the color looks a bit weird you can barely taste the tea.

Here is a picture of the packet.
 
 Making hot tea!
 
 
The nice thing about this powder (not sure if you can tell by the pic) is that is dissolves easily. I've had trouble with different drink powders clumping on me big time but the matcha tea is very fine and mixes easily. My first taste was earthy before I added the sugar. I got a bit of a minty hint as well. My daughters 3 and 5 also tasted it and said they liked it even though they don't like hot drinks. It does come out pretty green but don't let that scare you away, it isn't Starbucks packed full of calories.
 
Need a  boost of energy? It will give you a natural kick without the energy drink or coffee "hangover" later.
 
Want to check out Matcha tea for yourself? Go HERE 
Amazon is also a good place to buy it, they usually have a great deal. Amazon link


No comments:

Post a Comment