Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fashion and Makeup by the Husband

My husband got to do my makeup and dress me today. I thought this would be a hilarious post and I would end of looking like a clown but he actually did a great job. Funny thing is I can walk out the door like this!

 
This is what he could choose from. I did tell him what everything was used for but I didn't tell him how to do it.
 
The end result. He went for a very natural look. Eyeliner just on the top lid and no eye shadow. Not blended in from face to neck very well but otherwise I'd give it an A.

 
And this is the outfit he picked out for me. Boring but easy and casual. I'd give it an A too. I had just washed my hair, so he wanted it down and natural. Good job babe!

Have you ever let your husband do your makeup or pick out your clothes? You should sometime its pretty hilarious. If you have, or if you do please send me a link, I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment