Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lace tank, daisy dukes and cowboy boots

I haven't updated the fashion page in a while! I've honestly just been too busy to get dressed up lately. And of course the few times I have I forget my camera. We did a little photoshoot for Easter and I went for a country look since we would be taking pics in the desert. Here is some celebrity inspiration for my look...



I'm not always a big fan of Miley Cyrus's style but sometimes she has some cute looks.


I found this cute, cute top from Evanity. $30 price tag on this baby.


And another one from a favorite store Zumiez. This one is cheaper at $20, but I still wouldn't pay that much for such a small piece of fabric haha!

I found this aqua lace tank at Goodwill for $3.49.
Aeropostale jean shorts via Goodwill for $4.00
Tony Llama boots. I bought these years ago from a Western store so not sure how much I paid.

Here's a better look at the tank. Its sheer so I wore a white cami underneath. Wet Seal was having a 5 cami's for $20 deal and I took advantage of it, even though I rarely buy anything brand new.
Necklace (Found in a storage unit)
Blue gem studs and blue dangle earrings via clearance rack at Claire's. $1.
Hair-I wore down, and by the time we were done the desert wind had made a mess of it haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment