Saturday, January 5, 2013

Another Update

We have been having a wonderful time visiting with family these past few weeks. We had a "second" Christmas with the boys, did some outdoor work, played video games and played with the animals on the property.

Christmas Eve we made a version of gingerbread houses. We took sugar cones, flipped them upside down and covered them in green frosting. Then we added candies as decorations. It was much cheaper than doing regular gingerbread houses and less sugar. The kids loved it so definitely a win win!



I made Ham, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and rolls for our Christmas Dinner. It was yummy!


I got to meet my new nephew, Hayden. He is adorable and such a happy little guy.




I also did a mini photoshoot with our kiddos. Here are a few...I think they turned out amazing!








 
I really love this picture of me and the hubby :)
 
Family pic!

1 comment: