Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bacon Ranch Potato Salad

Wow I haven't posted in while! I went to post a beauty tutorial the other day and my memory card broke. So I haven't been able to use my camera for a bit. I ordered one on ebay but its taking too long to get here! I went through my old files and found a post I was planning on publishing this summer, but hey you can eat potato salad in the winter too ha!


Ingredients

10-11 small red skin potatoes scrubbed clean
1/2 lb bacon cooked
3 green onions chopped
1-1 1/2 cups of ranch dressing
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese



1. Boil potatoes with a few dashes of salt. I like to throw in a boullion cube as well. Cook until soft but not mushy. Cut into bite size chunks. Let cool slightly.



2. Take cooked and drained bacon and chop or run in the food processor a few times. Add to potatoes.

3. Add green onions, ranch and cheese. Toss. Serve warm or chilled.

 
 Hubby grilled some awesome pork chops with this salad. (He wanted me to post a pic of them, he was so proud)

No comments:

Post a Comment