Monday, December 31, 2012

My 2013 Goals

While I'm not really big on New Year's resolutions, its always a good time to sit down and refocus on your goals. I kind of have a lot of goals for this year...I'm going to be a busy girl! We'll see how well I keep to them. Writing this list will bring some focus and sort of make each goal official. Of course posting them for the world to see really holds you to a new level of accountability. So here we go...

Physical Goals

-Complete the Insanity program the hubs and I started but never finished
-Get back into Pole fitness
-Try out Crossfit
-Eat more veggies and less sugar

Mental Goals

-Finish up my B.A.
-Start studying for the LSAT
-Write more poetry
-Get back into piano and buy a keyboard

Financial Goals

-Get our debt paid off
-Start saving for a house
-Increase profits from my blog
-Increase profits from my photography business

Spiritual Goals

-Join a bible study or small group
-Pray more
-Start evening devotions with my hubby
-Make a meal for someone in need at least once a month


I would love to hear some of my readers goals, feel free to share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment