Saturday, December 15, 2012

Status Report

Hi all! I've been MIA for a while, we have been busy packing up the house and finishing with our moving preparations. We are finally all packed and out of our house! We were hoping to be on the road Friday, but ran into delays with the hub's re-enlistment paperwork. So it looks like we will be hanging around a bit longer. We have military lodging for the weekend with a kitchenette, cable and wifi so I think we will survive. I could sure use a massage and good night's sleep right about now though. We slept on a leaky air mattress for 2 nights at our house, and then last night I was up all night with a puking 2 year old. She is fine this morning, must have been a little 24 hour bug. I'm just glad it's not the flu. Can you imagine being cooped up with a kid with the flu on a cross country drive? Yeah not a pretty sight! 

Well I'm off to try and keep my rugrats entertained. I do have some great new posts, reviews and giveaways in the works so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment