Monday, August 20, 2012

Black Lace Heels

Ok I have to admit, I've been slightly obsessed with lace lately. Its a hot trend right now showing up on the runways and and in top designers work. I just think lace is so classy and elegant. Pair my love of lace with my love of stilettos, and lace heels just make me feel all warm and fuzzy. I went looking for a pair to buy and came across several I liked.
Black lace heels from one of my favorite designers Christian Louboutin. These go for around $800.


Dolce & Gabbana heels for $595.

Jimmy Choo heels for $900.

Obviously not in my price range haha! Undaunted, I knew I could find an affordable pair. So I went looking on ebay and found a pair by Pleaser. Guess how much I paid? $9!!! Score!! (of course I did snipe them at the last minute hehe!)


My Prize!

Black lace heels are very versatile. They are dressy enough for black tie events, and casual enough to wear with jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment