2 cups flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup butter softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup applesauce
1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3)
1/3 cup plain low fat yogurt
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in bowl.
3. Beat sugar and butter together until well blended, add applesauce, then add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
4. Mash banana, add in along with the yogurt and vanilla.
5. Add flour mixture, beat at low speed until just moistened.
6. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool 10 minutes or so before removing from pan.
Nom Nom Nom!