Thursday, March 14, 2013

21 Questions to ask your Kids

Need a laugh? Here are 21 questions to ask your kids. It should be hilarious what they come up with! Here's what my 2 girls age 4 and 3 had to say.


1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Serenity-Clean up the clothes
Haley-Clean up my toys and clothes

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Serenity-when I clean up my toys
Haley-cupcakes

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Serenity-when I get into stuff
Haley-because we didn’t make muffins

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Serenity-tickling me
Haley-when you tickle me I say hahaha

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Serenity-a child
Haley-you make cupcakes and get boo boos

6. How old is Mommy?
Serenity-6
Haley-14 76

7. How tall is Mommy?
Serenity-4 feet nothing
Haley-little

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Serenity-make cookies
Haley-you make cupcakes and you be happy

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Serenity-clean up
Haley-sleeping

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Serenity-the concert
Haley-be a star in a famous show

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Serenity-taking care of us
Haley-clean up the books

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Serenity-making soda
Haley-messing up the books

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Serenity-clean up and coffee
Haley-clean up the books

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Serenity-chinease food
Haley-spaghetti

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Serenity-making macaroni and cheese
Haley-making cupcakes

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Serenity-a doggy
Haley-a horsey

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Serenity-watch a movie
Haley-make cupcakes

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Serenity-we like lots of fun
Haley-me and serenity

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Serenity-I clean my toys
Haley-because I be a horsey with a bucket on my head

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Serenity-You clean up
Haley-we play horsey

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Serenity-the grocery store
Haley-with a purse
I got this idea from my friend Shantel, pop over and check out her blog Just Another Marine SAHM

No comments:

Post a Comment