Thursday, March 20, 2014

Things I'm Loving Thursday

Happy Thursday! So here what I'm loving Thursday.


I got a Diamond candle for Valentines day. This company sells candles for about $25 and each contains a ring worth $10, $100, $1000 or $10,000. The candles are soy and all natural, don't have a too strong smell and the rings are always beautiful. Only downfall is you can't pick the size of the ring. 


Here is the candle my hubby got me. It was really special because I usually don't get a nice present because of our money situation. Here is the ring I got. It was too big but since it was a $10 ring a pair of pliers fixed it pretty much. It was such a beautiful present and so thoughtful.


Not trying to make this whole post about the hubby but I just couldn't pass this quote up. He is totally my encouragement for everything and definitely growth. So yes my husband is one of my favorite things :)


And last but not least I'm going to a Fatherless Day Rally  this summer. I'll be able to tell our story to many people, plus the news will hopefully be there.

And of course what I'm NOT liking this week...ugh. 


We have asked for time with our stepsons again and again. My stepsons have also asked for more time. Their mom has shot down their requests again and again. It's always "O the court order says this so we have to follow it." Even though the boys can spend as much time with us as agreed upon. Too bad there is so much greed on her part. 

1 comment: