Saturday, December 14, 2013

Thanksgiving Outfit-Jeggings and Peep toe booties

Here is my fashion post for Thanksgiving I promised! I didn't get a super clear shot of my outfit because I totally forgot to take one specifically of it. We were doing family pics and got distracted.

This is the best shot of my outfit from top to bottom. I know the quality is pretty poor but it's still
cute.








I chose a mint cami and layered with a grey sweater vest. The cami pictured is $14 and the vest $35.
You know me, of course I didn't pay that much for them!
My cami-Wet Seal had a 5 camis for $20 deal which I took advantage of. This is one of them.
My sweater vest- Goodwill for $3


 
I'm often inspired by Miley Cyrus(above) for my fashion choices. She loves jeggings as much as I do. If you don't know what jeggings are, they are currently "in". They are a basically denim leggings. Jeans that are a soft material and skin tight like leggings.

Booties are also "in". Mine are similar to these except they are peep toe. And of course I didn't pay $65.
My Grey Peep-toe booties-bought at a yard sale for $5.

 
Another celebrity fashion inspiration, Gwynth Paltrow, wearing Grey peep-toe booties.

Hope you enjoyed my outfit recap and got some fashion inspiration!

1 comment: