Chef Peter Scaturro has created the perfect pizza for the spooky season and has shared his easy step-by-step instructions on how to make the Trick or TREVI Pumpkin Pizza at home.
1. Mix some ricotta cheese with salt and pepper and a little orange food color to get the pumpkin color desired.
2. Stretch about 7 to 8 ounces of pizza dough to about 10 inches in diameter.
3. To make the eyes, nose and mouth of the festive jack-o-lantern, cut squares and triangles from pepperoni slices.
4. Spread the ricotta mixture onto the dough.
5. Pinch the top of the dough to form the pumpkin shape (I used a zucchini skin as the stem).
6. Add some shredded cheddar cheese, pepperoni parts and bake.
7. Stripe the pizza with balsamic glaze to make the lines of the pumpkin for that extra touch!