2 brownie mixes (I usually make from scratch but with 7 kiddos to take care of I didn't have the time this time)
1 8oz pack cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
2 containers Cool Whip (For a healthier option you can make your own by whipping heavy cream)
1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
2-3 Heath or Skor bars crushed up
1. Mix brownies according to directions on box and pour into greased pan. Bake according to box and let cool.
2. Beat 1 container of cool whip, powdered sugar and cream cheese until mostly smooth.
3. Mix instant pudding mixes with milk and stir until set. Use slightly less milk than called for on the box. (About 3 1/2 cups instead of 4)
4. Spread cream cheese/cool whip/sugar mixture evenly over cooled brownies.
5. Spread pudding mixture next. Finish with 2nd container of cool whip. (I forgot to buy a second container) Top with crushed candy bars. Chill in fridge for several hours. (This actually tastes even more amazing the 2nd day when the brownies become slightly softer and all the flavors meld together)